Alzheimer Scotland - Carers Group
Carers Group for carers of people with dementia, occasional invited speakers, share experiences of living with and caring for someone with dementia.
Valuable support - emotional and practical advice.
Tea and coffee provided.
Our community groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends. All are welcome, people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do should come with a companion who can provide any support for them. We don't provide transport for these groups and therefore it is your responsibility to get to and from this community activity safely - booking recommended
- Venue: 6 Arran Mall (opposite Cochrane's Hardware)
- Price: Donation
- Price Includes: Tea and coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: First Mon of month, Closed Xmas and New Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral