Alzheimer Scotland - Football Reminiscence Group
Football Reminiscence Group - Light lunch, opportunity to socialise and chat, run by trained and highly experienced facilitator and volunteers.
Our community groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends. All are welcome, people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do should come with a companion who can provide any support for them. We don't provide transport for these groups and therefore it is your responsibility to get to and from this community activity safely.
BY REFERRAL ONLY
- Venue: St Quivox Church Hall
- Price: Suggested donation £3
- Price Includes: Light lunch, tea, coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed Christmas Day/ New Year's Day
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: no
- Joining / Referral Method: Support Worker