Alzheimer Scotland - Men's Cabin
Men's Cabin - Form men living with dementia and their carers of Tarbolton, Mossblown and Annbank.
Our community groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends. All are welcome, people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do should come with a companion who can provide any support for them. We don't provide transport for these groups and therefore it is your responsibility to get to and from this community activity safely - booking recommended.
- Venue: Mossblown Community Centre
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea / Coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All Ages
- Frequency: Closed Christmas and New Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 43, 43A and 343
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral