Alzheimer Scotland - Musical Reminisce Ayr
Come along for an afternoon of reminiscence using stories, music, poetry and crafting - Our community groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends. All are welcome, people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do should come with a companion who can provide any support for them. We don't provide transport for these groups and therefore it is your responsibility to get to and from this community activity safely - booking recommended.
No group in July or December
- Venue: Unit 6, Arran Mall, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea and coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Once a month - no group in July or December
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Bus depot in Ayr - various buses available. Close to Ayr train station.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral