Knit & Natter (New Life Trust)
A chance to get together and have a blether and good company. Beginners welcome.
We make blankets for babies and twiddle muffs for dementia sufferers and donate them.
Open to anyone in the community.
Donations of wool, buttons, etc., is always welcome.
- Venue: New Life Centre
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed main public holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilets/Parking
- Transport Info: Transport is available to the venue on a Thursday Stagecoach Buses 2, 2A and 302
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral