Musical Reminisce Troon
Come along for an afternoon of singing along to your favourite songs, join us for friendship, refreshments and a warm welcome.
Starting Wednesday 18 April, then every third Wednesday of the month.
Our Community Groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends.
All are welcome; people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do so should come with a companion who can provide any support for them.
- Venue: The Cabin, Troon (next to library)
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Refreshments
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Third Wednesday of the month (April - September)
- Accessibility: Car park opposite
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 14, 110 and X78
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral